Hi, I’m Anesa
and i’m happy you’re here!
Born and raised in Guyana, South America with many interests and passions.
I share Productivity & Wellness tips and just about everything else that has helped me manage my productivity while being mindful of my routines to avoid burnout.
In addition to being an animal welfare activist and working a full-time job, I love working as a freelance social media manager and content creator for quite a few businesses in my home town.
Book My Services
Social Media Management
Read the Latest
- Activity Vs. Productivity – Doing it all but getting nothing done.“You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things so that all the small things go in the right direction.” – […]
- Top 10 Time Management Techniques You Should be TryingIf you haven’t read the book “How to Say No” by Patrick King then, you’re probably overwhelmed with more than you can handle because […]
- 6 LIFE CHANGING Mindset ShiftsA fresh start isn’t a new place. “It’s a mindset. Unknown Your mindset and belief system can affect everything in your life, from the […]
- Actionable Ways to GROW your BANK ACCOUNTA budget is telling your money where to go, instead of wondering where it went.” John Maxwell Whether you’re planning long-term or simply trying […]
- The Most Genius Productivity Tips EVER!“It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” Nathan W. Morris, author and finance expert […]
- Decluttering 101: Channelling a Minimalist Mindset“The first step in crafting the life you want is to get rid of everything you don’t.”― Joshua Becker If you managed to stumble across […]